Now you know,

I'm high on hope, I'm really

"Heart On Fire"
I wanna begin,
But I don't know how,
To let you know,
How I'm feeling,
I'm high on hope,
I'm really
[Chorus:]
And I won't let you go,
Now you know,
I've been crazy for you all this time,
I've kept it close,
Always hoping,
With a heart on fire
A heart on fire
With a heart on fire
A heart on fire
Hand in hand,
Sparkling eyes,
The days are bright,
And so are the nights,
'Cause when I'm with you I'm grinning,
Once I was through,
And now I'm winning
[Chorus:]
And I won't let you go,
Now you know,
I've been crazy for you all this time,
I've kept it close,
Always hoping,
With a heart on fire
A heart on fire
With a heart on fire
A heart on fire
Let me walk through life with you,
Everybody dreams of having what we do,
Like we're holding thunder,
You pull me out from under
I'm falling down,

I'm high on hope, I'm really

"Heart On Fire"
I'm falling in,
I'm falling down,I wanna begin,
But I don't know how,
To let you know,
How I'm feeling,
I'm high on hope,
I'm really
[Chorus:]
And I won't let you go,
Now you know,
I've been crazy for you all this time,
I've kept it close,
Always hoping,
With a heart on fire
A heart on fire
With a heart on fire
A heart on fire
Hand in hand,
Sparkling eyes,
The days are bright,
And so are the nights,
'Cause when I'm with you I'm grinning,
Once I was through,
And now I'm winning
[Chorus:]
And I won't let you go,
Now you know,
I've been crazy for you all this time,
I've kept it close,
Always hoping,
With a heart on fire
A heart on fire
With a heart on fire
A heart on fire
Let me walk through life with you,
Everybody dreams of having what we do,
Like we're holding thunder,
You pull me out from under
[Chorus:]
And I won't let you go,
Now you know,
I've been crazy for you all this time,
I've kept it close,
Always hoping,
With a heart on fire
A heart on fire
With a heart on fire
A heart on fire
Douglas Booth,
I won't let you go
Love.
kekasih baru 2013, LOL :D



0 sweet :):
Post a Comment