Sunday, May 29, 2011

hikayat destiny

hikayat are- are-are sunshine 11:50 AM
dear fifteensecond :)

DESTINY ! kenape perkataan ni macam precious sangat kat aku hah ? entah laa macam pelik pulak.

=.= searching for my destiny :)

Lagu ni aku tahu since aku sekolah menengah lagi. Bila aku dengar jer aku teringat pulak kat Nurina, dia yang beria ssangat promote lagu ni kat aku. thanks YNA ilebiu :) then kitaorang letak earphone kat telinga sharing same-same then mulalah start berangan wedding day masing-masing. hahaha * fairy tale betol kan ? Ohdemm aku rindu saat tuh.

Btw wedding aku nanti konfem kene bukak lagu taw. hahahaha eeh, dah ade calon ker ? hehe.
aku : taklah maksud aku akan datang laa kan :) teeettt ^O^



nih lirik dia aku tulis kan cewah :)

What if I never knew
What if I never found you
I'd never have this feeling in my heart
How did this come to be
I don't know how you found me

But from the moment I saw you
Deep inside my heart I knew

Chorus:
Baby you're my destiny
You and I were meant to be
With all my heart and soul
I give my love to have and hold
And as far as I can see
You were always meant to be my destiny

I wanted someone like you
Someone that I could hold on to
And give my love until the end of time
But forever was just a word
Something I'd only heard about

But now you're always there for me
When you say forever I believe

(chorus)

Maybe all we need is just a little faith
'Cause baby I believe that love will find the way

(instrumental bridge)

Baby you're my destiny
You and I were meant to be
With all my heart and soul
I give my love to have and hold
And as I far as I can see
From now until eternity
You were always meant to be my destiny

are-are : sebelah rumah ni kenduri kawen. itu yang terbang angin nak kawen tuu. hahahaha =D berangan laa pulak =PP

p/s : deejay kenduri asyik bukak lagu dikir barat jerrr. tak sweet langsung ! heeee.

till then, lots lurve

are-are ^O^

0 sweet :):

Post a Comment

 

hikayat are-are Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review